Pray For Lucy

Friday, November 30, 2007

Long time no post

Well my oh my has it been a long time since my last blog. I guess that is what happens when you enter your last class of nursing school . But good news...I am officially DONE! No more nursing school all I have left is graduation and then boards. I cant describe how amazing it is to feel that you have accomplished your goal.
On a sad note I had to deal with my first bad day of pediatric nursing. I always knew bad things could happen but I never had to "deal" with it. Well today I dealt with the death of a past pt. and well it was quite frankly the most horrible experience of my life. I dont even know why I would write about it but I guess it just helps to get it out. Due to HIPPA I will stop now but I just ask that everyone keep the family and our staff in their prayers, everyone will need them.
On a lighter note yesterday was my last clinical day with adult patients and upon my arrival home my wonderful husband Joey had made me a steak dinner with a fire in our new fire pit we got as a wedding present. Although the thought makes me smile I still have the sadness n my heart. All I can be gratfeul for is that I havent lost my compassion throughout my career and Ihope I never do. Thanks to all who may read this and again please say a prayer for our angel :) May God watch over him and be with us all!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

softwriting 4.1 crack
slip through the crack
netsupport manager 9.0 crack
nero 6.3.0.3 keygen
battlefield2 keygen




give me too v2.40 crack
better file rename 4.3 crack
download accelerator plus 7.509 crack
live for speed crack
xp web buttons v3.09 crack
merriam webster spanish english dictionary 2.1 crack
microsoft plus digital media edition key crack
aoa dvd ripper serial crack
microsoft office standard edition 2003 product key warez
xoftspy crack key
screenshot utility 1.0 crack
meaya crack
mac os x warez
optpix crack
encase 4 crack
ws ftp pro 8 crack
ipswitch ws_ftp home crack
impot rapide crack
visual studio .net serial crack
xiino 3.3 crack