Pray For Lucy

Monday, March 24, 2008

The Crappiest Easter Ever

There are many things about being a nurse that I love and then there are those things that I hate like having to work Easter Sunday night, not to mention the night before. I started my Easter out by heading home at 0730. I was planning on napping until 11 o'clock mass but what did I do...not wake up until 1056 which meant no Easter mass for Cassie :( I then tried to find a church that had 5 o'clock mass aroundmy house, well everywhere had 6 o'clock but no 5 o'clock so no church for Cassie this Easter. And then to make matters worse I had gone to a baby shower the day before so I was so exhausted that I continued to sleep all day! which meant no family Easter, not with my husbands family nor with my own. But my wonderful hubby did bring me Easter food...yummy! And Finally two little words are all I have left to say...Go Tigers! They played like crap and still won the game so that means on we go to the sweet 16 :) And go figure they play next friday, the same exact day I come back to work which means again I wont get to watch the game...night shift stinks ( atleast the coworkers are fun!)

0 comments: