Pray For Lucy

Monday, March 26, 2012

Adjusting

So I think we are starting to get the hang of things around here. Today was my first day alone, and we all survived lol. In fact I think it has been one of Wills best days thus far which leads me to think that having the extra people around the house was what might have been throwing him off. He actually fell sleep an hr ago which is a record for him!!!
Little man has become quite spoiled and appears to have his days and nights a little confused so I am hoping we can get that adjusted fairly quickly. I was going pretty strong but the past few nights have left me a little bit sleepy. Of course I wouldn't trade it for the world I just really don't think 2 adults and 2 kids can all sleep Ina queen sz bed lol so I must win this battle! Feedings are going great. I attempted a bottle of breast milk last night to see if a full belly would help the restless night but it caused screaming for 30 minutes so bottle are banned from this little guys diet as of right now haha.
We have our 2 wk check up we'd and I can't wait to see his weight and such.
I don't have too much to say today but didn't want to get to behind on blogging. So for now-goodnight :)

0 comments: