Well its been crazy the past few weeks, hard to keep up on the old blogging! Joey and I have been getting the house ready for Will's arrival which I feel like will NEVER get here. I feel like I have been on a crazy roller coaster ride, sleep has pretty much been out of the picture and I know that this will continue once our little man arrives but atleast it will an exciting adventure at that time. For right now my sleepless nights include incredible discomfort and awful reflux, theburning wake up with it in your mouth kind-sorry to be so graphic but thats just to explain how severe it is. Not to mention I am so anxious of his arrival that every different feeling or pain makes me think "is this it?". I know everyone says "you will know when its real labor" but I am very nervous that I wont because I have contracted for so long! I just pray that it all works out and everything goes well! On a good note with Will's birthday fast approaching it has made me think that I need to always be prepared so even when I dont feel like it I have been getting up and getting ready hair and makeup and all, I always get ready but the past few months looking my best hasnt been top priority. And to top it all off the whole getting ready thing has made me feel better, I still have the cankles but I have been able to make it through the days. On an even better note this is my last week of work after friday I will be off for 9 weeks a much needed break I might add, my emotions have made me feel very overwhelmed so getting to be at home with our newest addition will bring back some joy I am desperately needing! Other than baby news there hasnt been to much going on All of our friends babies are doing good, not to mention they are tooo cute! The pups our well and life is grand! Heres to hoping that spring will come back soon and that our little man wont wait till his induction date to come into this world, I dont think mommy could handle his birthday being 4-20 lol :(
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment