Pray For Lucy

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Past Few Weeks...an Update!





Well the past month has flown by, I have been so busy getting ready for Will that it has been hard to get a second to hop on here. Everyday my belly continues to grow, I am officially ready to POP! I am 37 weeks so only 3 more to go if he hangs in there that long. Last week at the Doctor he said I would be dilated by this week so lets hope so. I have been feeling more contractions here and there so hopefully he is slowly getting ready for the big day. I go to the Dr. again tomm and we are going to discuss the game plan of delivery. I told the Dr. that I didnt want to be induced unless I was going past my due date so he said we could discuss a date that we where both comfortable with just in case. We will see :) A few weekends ago our good friends Sandra and Cliff threw us a couples shower. It was sooo much fun the boys being there definitely made it memorable lol! The above pic is of Wills first monogrammed onesie and blanket, as you can see I was really excited! We have finally finished the nursery I will post pics soon, it looks awesome if I do say so myself, it is very simplistic but thats what I like about it! Now it is just a waiting game.....I still havent finished packing my bag for the hosiptal, I am almost there though! Speaking of hospital both the Cantrells and the Bagwells have had there little girls over the past 2 weeks the Cantrells welcomed Kate on the 19th and the Bagwells welcomed Adelyn on the 23rd. Me and Joey went to visit them both and they are just dolls! Will is gonna have lots of little ladies to watch over! Thats it for now I think more to come!

0 comments: