Yeah so these are not the greatest quality pics ( since I decided they were a must at 9pm at night lol but oh well the husband obliged and Will somewhat cooperated so there you have it a 10 wk photo shoot. Anyhow as the title says I am 10 wks preggo with Baby Boo #2.
I dont feel like looking up everyones cute little run down so I will just wing it :)
wt gain?- Well I was suppose to go to the dr tomm but she is stuck in Maine ( thanks Irene) so now I will have to wait till thursday. I can look at this from 1 of 2 ways I hit my lowest wt to date just prior to getting preggo, I made a quick trip to ob right before my first official appt bc I was super crampy. At that appt I was 153.5. Fast forward 2 weeks to my Official appt and my wt was 156.5 ( 3 lb wt gain but closer to my every day wt-im pretty sure my previous appt was on a good day lol). Last wk I weighed at the gym and I was the same as my official appt so we will see what thursday brings. But I would like to thank cokes and taco bell and nausea (decreasing workouts) for any wt gain that might occur :)
cravings?- see above Cokes and Mexican Food, they have been staple items in the Bousson Household these past few weeks. Other than those it more of a love hate relationship with foods. Nothing sounds good ever but i must snack ever two hrs to keep the vomit away. And in the rare case that something sounds good I proceed to consume it for the following 3-5 meals ( seriously i think I ate tbell 4 meals in a a 2 days period which means all meals but breakfast-GROSS!)
workout?- yeah I am trying to keep it up but the bed is so much more tempting
missing anything?- BREATHING i did not experience this with Will but I have had sinus issues for going on 13 wks now. It started right before I got preggo and hasnt let up. I cannot breathe ever. I even tried the neti pot and lets just say that was an EPIC Fail!
gender?- its obviously way to early for that. We are still discussing if we will be finding out? If we do i believe it will be around Halloween. My original gut feeling was girl but I have since had 2 dreams that I was toting(sp?) around 2 boys. So I guess we will just wait and see
nursery? way to early for this too but I did put the toddler bed back into its crib state and moved it into Wills big boy rm. The kiddos will be sharing a bedroom so that the playroom can stay intact.
Im sure Im leaving stuff out but its late Im sleepy and the Mexican food I just ate is fighting back so adios amigos :)
Im going to be trying to get back into blogging mode- I have lots to discuss :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment