Ok so anyone who knows me knows I LOVE to take pics. Well my neighbor sent me a link not to long ago about a lens rental company located here in memphis. Has anyone ever heard of it lensrentals.com? Well after much debate i have decided to rent a lens for my upcoming beach vacay ( 1 week and counting) I havent totally decided on what lens to rent but the prices are really reasonable and you simply get it in the mail and then send it back when your rental period is done. I will let you know more about the process after I complete it but woo hoo can we say the luxury of a mega expensive lens without having to shell out all that money. Although I know all to well that if the lens is as wonderful as I think it is gonna be it is only gonna be a matter of time before I want it for myself lol. Better start saving now-add it to the list of things to save for!

0 comments:
Post a Comment