Pray For Lucy

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Italian Fest....Family Style!

Pool Date with Adelyn


My Baby is getting so BIG-look at his SMILE!

Playdate with the cousins and my new hair do!
Well sooo much has been going on over the past few weeks. First off my little man is 6 weeks old can you believe it? I cant! Besides that we have been very busy around the Bousson household. Italian fest was this past weekend and we went thursday and saturday. It was a lot of fun and definitely different than last years experience hehe. Saturday we had Knox's Birthday and then on sunday we had my sister Kayla's Birthday followed by a cookout at the Mclemores home. I felt like we were going non stop! So the beginning of this week has been a lazy week. Yesterday I got my hair done thank goodness my roots were horrible. It was sad to leave my little angel but we both survived :) Today was put aside for cleaning house and laundry so much fun but we are heading to Franklin this weekend to visit family and get our first family portraits done I cannot wait the rest of the week will be spent deciding on what to wear for the big shoot! I have a little romper for Will that Joeys mom gave me. He actually wore it when he was little, its so cute it is ble and white and has a giraffe on it so I think it will be sweet! As for me and Joey who knows but time to run-going to the Bagwells for dinner...yummy tata!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will is such the cutie. And I love the new blonde hair!